Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Angels make them giggle

You know what shocks me? Well, more amazes. Sometimes my sons will stare off into the sky or somewhere into the distance behind me, and giggle. The unreserved joy that bubbles out of them makes me want to weep. I know it's God, delighted with His creation, smiling at them. Or perhaps it's the Angels making silly faces at them.

Imagine... He knew us before we were even conceived!! We were CHOSEN. God knew my twins before I even met my husband! He certainly must love us, to have picked us out for His very own. He must have an extra special place in His heart for me and my boys. Look how they laugh! Look at their joy! What puts that kind of joy into them? The kind of joy that filled the whole body and soul???

No matter... as long as they know Him, I am happy. I'll spend the rest of my life reminding them of His love for us, and hope it will bring the same smile of joy to their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment