So many of my friends have encouraged me to pick up my blogging habit again, and I think I will oblige them. I'm just so tired sometimes, my brain isn't interested in thinking. The twins sometimes sleep through the night, and sometimes don't. Broken sleep makes for a confused and hollow mother.
I simply could not find my energy today. I forced myself awake and took a shower, but am quite certain I fell asleep standing up in there. I drove Cody to second service, because he serves at third service while we attend, then all go out to eat together as a family... but I came home and collapsed. I felt awful and guilty, but honestly, I was useless. My mother, who is usually a sourpuss but has recently had a change of attitude, sent me to bed with Rudy, who was just starting his nap, while she got Teddy up from his nap.
Bliss!
Unfortunately, I had a hard time waking up from that nap. Rudy was annoyed with me, as he was trying to get my attention, but I finally rolled out of bed and toddled him into the living room with my mother and Teddy. I then collapsed in the dining room where I sat until it was time to go get Cody.
Shelly Davis has encouraged me to give the twins melatonin in the evenings, but I'm unsure of it's effects. Some people say it's dangerous, while others swear to it. I'm nervous about it, but so desperate. Wouldn't brandy be safer?!?!?!
Well, I'm going to finish up my CafeWorld dishes and attempt to hit the hay. This was a weak post, but I'm a little rusty. Hang in there... I'll be back to my usual, fabulous self soon. I should copy and paste some of my old MySpace entries... those were a hoot!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment