So last night, Cody had a friend spend the night. He's been planning this for a good 4 days. Fabulous. No problem. I even let them take over the living room and spend the whole night with the Wii. Hey, that's what it's for, right??
Well, I'll be damned if we didn't get up this morning to find Cody asleep face down on my children's play mats IN the gated play area. DISGUSTING. His friend was asleep on the couch. WTH????????????? This same boy, who is a terror to have his hands washed after using the bathroom and/or walking the dog, has the NERVE to sleep and drool on the twins' toys??? Not only was he annoyed with me that I woke him up to get out so the twins could get in, but his explanation was that his room was too dirty and cluttered, so they couldn't sleep in there. WHAT? You've been planning this for days!!! You couldn't make a spot or two? That just chaps my tushie.
On top of that, I've got cabin fever pretty badly. I just want OUT. I'm bored, it's gorgeous outside, and I have no where to go. I have nothing to do. Jon got called in to work at the last minute, and he's taking Cody to a baseball game tomorrow night. I'm going NUTS!!! Sure, we take walks and all, but that's just here and there. I want to be OUT. Where, I dunno... but darnit, SOMEWHERE.
Speaking of getting called in, I have not seen Jon, really, in like two weeks. He's been working 7-9 days straight, then with the exercise he did 12 hour shifts, and the two days he had off, we were all SICK. *sigh* I know, I'm whining, but I don't know what else to do about it.
And to add final insult to injury, I ran out to get my hair colored a while ago, and the short time (okay, two hours) I was gone, somehow, the nursery has been destroyed (blankets, pillow, and clothes all over the place), and the whole house smells like poop. Of course, that's when Cody's buddy's mother pulls up, and walks in with me. I could NOT apologize enough. She was very kind, but I'm sure she's thinking, "What pigs!"
*sniffle* I think I'm going to lay down in the play area myself. For hours.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment