I realized a few weeks ago that I miss writing. Not "missed," but miss... as in right now, at this moment, I miss it. So, I felt incredibly driven to come back to my heart, and the gift God gave me. I make so many observations throughout the day, that I cannot hold them in! It's not just the twins... sometimes it's people, places, things, scents, textures, etc.
Like today, I was so overcome with joy that my two sons will now go to sleep at night without a fuss. I feel like dancing!!! I wish I'd blogged through that hard won victory. It made me nauseous and broke my heart to sit out here and listen to my sons' cries, but I didn't want them to have bad sleeping habits. They really need their sleep, and do really when rested.
*sigh* I forsee a new blogging problem... I have to keep stopping to tend to things. On top of that, I'm so easily distracted!
Well, now I have to address my new obsession: House Hunters International. Shoot, HGTV alone is addictive, but that show is awesome! They show you these luxurious, gorgeous homes for sale around the world. Just wrapped up another million dollar home on the beach. Wow. And the couple is from Fort Worth! Gosh, what's it like to be a seemingly perfect couple?
Alrighty, enough wandering through my mind. I've got to shut down and hit the hay. These online games totally suck me in, and now with the blogging... I have GOT to gather my thoughts! I used to be so good at this! All my good stuff is on MySpace blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment